Everything but the Kitchen Sink Cheeseball
- 1 Package Carmie's Kitchen Caramelized Onion Dip Mix
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 5 pieces Cooked Bacon
- 2 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Onions (Optional)
- Combine 16 oz softened cream cheese with 1 package Carmie’s Kitchen Caramelized Onion Dip Mix (JR’s Ranch works well too!).
- Add in 1 cup shredded cheese, 5 pieces crumbled and cooked bacon, and chopped green onions if desired.
- Form into a ball and refrigerate for a few hours until firm.
- In a shallow bowl, mix 2 Tbsp poppy seeds and 2 Tbsp sesame seeds with 1 piece crumbled and cooked bacon.
- Roll cheeseball in this mixture, then serve and enjoy!