Tried and true, sausage balls made with Carmie's Kitchen Jalapeno Cheddar Dip Mix are always a hit at family gatherings. Try our version of the classic, but with a kick!
- 1 Package Carmie's Kitchen Jalapeno Cheddar Dip Mix
- 1 lb Pork Breakfast Sausage
- 3 Cups Bisquick
- 1-2 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp Milk (If Needed)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well-blended.
- Form into walnut-sized balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through..
- Serve with barbecue sauce or Ranch.
Tip: We placed sausage balls on a wire rack on cookie sheet before placing in oven to make sure they turned out nice and crispy.